Exchange 2013 Public Folders to Office 365 migration

Exchange 2013 Public Folders to Office 365 migration

jester benign
As there is no native tool for Exchange 2013 Public folder migration to Office 365, many people are left wondering how to proceed. I was faced with the same dilemma when my organization decided to move to Office 365 and I was tasked to find a solution for Public Folder Migration to Office 365.

While I went around asking other people in my field who have done similar things in past, one thing was evident – most of them made use of a third-party software called EdbMails. I decided to test out EdbMails public folder migration to Office 365 tool myself and was amazed at how easy it was to get the migration done using EdbMails.

Not only was EdbMails easy to use but also completed the migration process quicker than I expected. Even though we had many hundreds of users and the Public Folder was quite big in size, EdbMails handled it well without any issues.   The EdbMails support team was also very responsive to all my queries. So, for anyone looking for a reliable way to migrate their Public Folders to Office 365, I’d recommend using EdbMails.

public folder migration to Office 365

A few features that make the EdbMails Public Folder Migration to Office 365 tool stand out from the rest:
No File Size Limitation: EdbMails doesn’t have any restrictions on the size of Public folder to be migrated.  This basically means that no matter what the size of your Public Folder is, you migrate it using EdbMails.
Migrate Public Folders to Office 365: Seamless Exchange public folder EDB to Office 365 migration.
Migrate everything: Be it emails, contacts or calendars EdbMails can flawlessly migrate everything.
Mailbox Mapping: Easily map mailbox / folders from EDB file to Public folder mailbox / user accounts with the EdbMails Public Folder migration to Office 365 tool.
Office 365 Authentication: Easy authentication of your Office 365 tenant for migration using user id and password.