Houston Texans Game Day Live: Texans v. 49ers

Houston Texans Game Day Live: Texans v. 49ers

zhangzk
Halftime of Texans-49ers is over http://www.houstontexansteamonline.com/christian-covington-jersey , kids.Now we get to the part where it’s a little tricky to watch, where we get the deep bench players and we at home—well, you at home, I’m currently doing social stuff—decide who should get cut and who gets a roster spot.Continue the conversation below.NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos http://www.houstontexansteamonline.com/kareem-jackson-jersey , GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB’s live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you’re on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated, please send an e-mail to one of us tomorrow.NOTE III: Please refrain from any reference to or mention of any religion or religious figure Womens Julien Davenport Jersey , even if you believe it’s celebratory or inoffensive. If you make such a reference or comment, it will be deleted and you will be warned. Two violations of this rule will result in a ban.Houston Texans Sign Nick Rose According to Aaron Wilson, the Texans have signed former Washington and Los Angeles Chargers kicker Nick Rose.Rose, 24, was a former placekicker for the Texas Longhorns and has bounced around training camps and NFL rosters since 2016.Rose was signed after winning a kicking battle audition with former Raiders kicker Giorgio Tavecchio.Rose and Tavecchio came in for a workout after Ka’imi Fairbairn sustained a minor injury. Fairbairn is questionable for this weekend’s game against the 49ers.I also cannot imagine that Fairbairn’s job is 100 percent safe http://www.houstontexansteamonline.com/bruce-ellington-jersey , given that kickers’ jobs are never safe in the National Football League, particularly in training camp.However, this move seems to be simply for insurance and to ensure that the Texans will have an able-bodied kicker on Saturday night at NRG Stadium.Nonetheless, welcome to Houston, Nick Rose.