I can only assume that Deshaun Watson has been

I can only assume that Deshaun Watson has been

zhangzk
As per usual http://www.thetexansfootballauthentic.com/j.j.-watt-jersey-authentic , I’m writing these threads ahead of the game, so I have no clue as to how things are currently playing out. Whatever has happened and whatever will happen in the coming quarter can all be commented or reacted upon in the comments below. Enjoy!NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos, GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB’s live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you’re on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated http://www.thetexansfootballauthentic.com/johnathan-joseph-jersey-authentic , please send an e-mail to one of us tomorrow.NOTE III: Please refrain from any reference to or mention of any religion or religious figure, even if you believe it’s celebratory or inoffensive. If you make such a reference or comment, it will be deleted and you will be warned. Two violations of this rule will result in a ban. Listen, I don’t know.I really don’t.None of us do.Maybe things will be fine.The Texans lost in New England.Everyone loses in New England!Clearly there’s no walking back or excuse-making for that horrific crime scene of a bed [KITTENING] in Nashville last week.The Texans, on paper, should handle the New York Giants Sunday at NRG Stadium.If they do, great.If they barely win or lose the home opener?Pretty much everything changes for 2018.Let’s see how the Masthead sees Sunday’s match-up going.Tim:Texans 27 http://www.thetexansfootballauthentic.com/jadeveon-clowney-jersey-authentic , Giants 20.Diehard Chris - A Sensible Fellow Who Knows Hakeem Olajuwon is STILL Scraping David Robinson Bits Out of his Sneaker Treads:Texans 30, Giants 20.Titan Matt Weston, Slanderer of Blade Runner and a Huge Fan of the Texas Rangers, Currently 31 Games off the Pace in the AL West:Texans 23, Giants 20.MDC [Editor’s note: MDC!!!]: Texans 31, Giants 21.Mike Bullock: Giants 34, Texans 13.Capt. Ron: Giants 24 Youth D.J. Reader Jersey , Texans 20.BFmf’nD: Texans 27, Giants 13.Kenneth L.: Giants 27, Texans 17.Jeremy Brener: Giants 20, Texans 19.Luke Beggs: Texans 24, Giants 13.Optimistic?Pessimistic?Resigned?Nonplussed?Confounded?Bewildered?Mystified?Dumbfounded?Where are you this week with this team?How doyou see the game going?Would you like to provide your answers in the form of a question?If so, may I ask that you insert said answers in the comments section below?