I have run in so far this year

Labi1995
The feel underfoot is soft in the heel, [url=http://www.joomlas.co.uk/nike-roshe-run-c-48/nike-roshe-run-womens-c-48_50/]Nike Roshe Run Womens[/url] firm in the forefoot, which is the magical combo for me – I’ve absolutely loved running in this shoe. I’d compare the ride of the DS Racer to that of the Hyper Speed, adidas Adios Boost, Saucony Kinvara, and New Balance 1400. If you know anything about my shoe preferences, [url=http://www.alainhemet.fr/nike-air-max-90-c-22/nike-air-max-90-femme-c-22_25/]Nike Air Max 90 Femme[/url] that’s pretty impressive company. The thing I like about this group of shoes is that they are all very versatile – enough cushion for long miles, but lightweight and responsive under the forefoot enough for running fast. If I had to narrow down my shoe collection to just one shoe, I’d [url=http://www.alainhemet.fr/nike-air-max-270-c-16/nike-air-max-270-femme-c-16_17/]Nike Air Max 270 Femme[/url] probably choose from among these (with the Skechers GoRun [url=http://www.hijosdelvacio.es/Nike-Air-Zoom-Mariah-Flyknit-Racer-Mujer-c-1_46.html]Nike Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer Mujer[/url] 4 and New Balance Zante being other contenders).

The outsole of the DS Racer is made up of heel components and forefoot components. The heel outsole is AHAR+ high-abrasion rubber and has been holding up well – no excessive [url=http://www.joomlas.co.uk/nike-air-presto-c-36/nike-air-presto-womens-c-36_38/]Nike Air Presto Womens[/url] wear apparent. The forefoot is composed of a softer rubber, and there is pretty significant wear present on the central forefoot after about 40 miles of running. I don’t think this will negatively impact the function of the shoe, but it would be interesting to see what they [url=http://www.dannywinstanley.co.uk/adidas-ultra-boost-c-39/adidas-ultra-boost-womens-c-39_41/]Adidas Ultra Boost Womens[/url] look like after a few hundred miles (can anyone comment?).

One other minor complaint is that the drain holes in the sole tend to pick up road debris – I’ve had to pluck out a few rocks mid-run, and you can see one of them plugged up in the photo above. I know some people fill holes [url=http://www.pierrerobyr.ch/adidas-eqt-support-adv-c-1/adidas-eqt-support-adv-damen-c-1_2/]Adidas EQT Support ADV Damen[/url] like this with shoe goo, so I suppose that would be a simple fix. I have not run in wet conditions in these so can’t comment on water drainage/entry via the holes.

The Asics DS Racer 10 is easily among the top shoes I have run in so far this year. It’s not a newly released [url=http://www.alainhemet.fr/nike-air-zoom-mariah-flyknit-c-63/nike-air-zoom-mariah-flyknit-femme-c-63_64/]Nike Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Femme[/url] shoe, but it’s one that I wish I had tried sooner. If you’re looking for a lightweight racer that can also handle longer runs, it’s definitely worth a look. Great shoe!

The benefit of the fact that the DS Racer has been out for awhile is that it can be found for sale at very [url=http://www.dannywinstanley.co.uk/adidas-campus-c-30/adidas-campus-womens-c-30_32/]Adidas Campus Womens[/url] reasonable prices, particularly when new colors are released (Running Warehouse US has a few colors priced under $70 right now). Outside of the US, they are also on sale at Running Warehouse EU, and are available at Running Warehouse Australia.