Plenty of opponents have heard plenty of chatter

Plenty of opponents have heard plenty of chatter

zhangzk
Sunday Authentic Jurrell Casey Jersey , Titans left tackle Taylor Lewan sent a little back the other way.After the Titans escaped with a 9-6 win over the Jaguars, Lewan said he was unimpressed with Ramsey’s deeds or words. The two exchanged some pleasantries after Ramsey was called for being offsides on a field goal attempt in the third quarter.“They want to talk about how he’s a big trash-talker. I mean, come on,” Lewan said Youth Ben Jones Jersey , via Paul Kuharsky of Paul Kuharsky.com. “He’s jumping offsides, and he’s acting like it’s no big deal, but he’s being a liability. You’re a liability when that happens. So he and I got into it a little bit.“Towards the end of the game my hands aren’t on my hips. He’s crouching down, breathing hard http://www.titansauthorizedshops.com/authentic-brett-kern-jersey , and I just looked at him and said, ‘I don’t get tired.’ He’s a corner. I’m not worried about him talking to me. What are you going to do?”Lewan got the last word with the win, which was their third straight and fifth in the last six meetings against the Jaguars. TitansHarold Landry, Jack Conklin Tajae Sharpe Jersey , Rashaan Evans and Kendrick Lewis were all ruled out by the Titans on Friday. Derrick Morgan is ready to go this afternoon after missing time over the past few weeks following a knee injury against the Buccaneers in the preseason. Brian Orakpo will also return to action after suffering an injury early in camp. Here’s the full list of inactives for the Titans. The surprise here is Batson, who was expected to handle return duties. That role will likely go back to Adoree’ Jackson now. Harold LandryJack ConklinRashaan EvanKendrick LewisAnthony FirkserAaron StinnieCameron BatsonDolphinsAs for Miami, DeVante Parker was listed as doubtful earlier in the week. He’s still recovering from a broken finger. Outside of that, Miami enters the opener healthy. Here’s the full list of inactives for the Dolphins. Luke FalkDavid FalesDeVante ParkerKalen BallageZach SterupGavin EscobarCornell Armstrong