Report: Titans sign Steven Terrell Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network is reporting

Report: Titans sign Steven Terrell Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network is reporting

zhangzk
We haven’t heard anything official about Dane Cruikshank’s injury yet Ryan Succop Jersey , but Jonathan Hutton said this morning that Cruikshank was on the sideline last night with his shoulder in a sling. I don’t have any #sources here, but I am going to go out on a limb here and say that the fact that the Titans have signed a safety isn’t a great sign for Cruikshank. I hate to speculate too much here, but you hate it for a guy to have his rookie year cut short by an injury in the preseason.Terrell has played with the Jaguars, Texans Jurrell Casey Jersey , Seahawks and most recently the Chiefs after his career at Texas A&M.The injuries at safety are really piling up. Last week they placed Johnathan Cyprien on IR with a torn ACL. They added Kenny Vaccaro, who ended up playing with the starters last night in Green Bay.Watch Mike Vrabel explain the new NFL helmet rule So the new helmet rule is going to be a huge topic of conversation over the next month. This is a point of emphasis for the league in this preseason. They are going to call it a ton. Watch the video from Titans’ coach Mike Vrabel. You will notice things that you see on every single play in the NFL. Your browser does not support HTML5 video.If the embed doesn’t work for you, watch the video here.So if the refs decide they are going to call it every single time they see it, you could see 10-15 of these calls per game Cheap Rashaan Evans Jersey , and at 15 yards per pop, that is going to have a huge impact on alot of games.I understand that player safety is of the utmost importance. However, rules like this are just going to take away from the play on the field. It is going to be a judgement call for the referees, which means each crew is going to call it differently. That’s going to make it really tough on the players.The NFL has done such a good job with independent doctors at every game http://www.titanscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-josh-kline-jersey , having the referees watch for guys that might have suffered a concussion, and educating the players over the last few years. I am not sure how much this rule is really going to help, and it is definitely going to complicate things for the players and the officials.