Thursday Night Football Live: Colts v. Patriots Less than a week after they lost in overtime to the winless

Thursday Night Football Live: Colts v. Patriots Less than a week after they lost in overtime to the winless

zhangzk
Houston Texans Houston Texans Hats , the Indianapolis Colts find themselves in Massachusetts to tangle with the Patriots on Thursday Night Football.If the situation somehow presents itself, do you think Frank Reich will go for it on 4th and 4 in overtime again?For all the talk about playing to win, I don’t reckon he would.Granted Houston Texans Womens Hoodie , maybe that’s because a tie with the Patriots on the road isn’t as bitter a pill to swallow as a tie with the Texans at home, but a tie is still a tie, right?If you truly want to avoid one Womens Customized Houston Texans Jerseys , you’d want to avoid all of ‘em.Still, I’d be curious to see if Reich doubled down or played things differently.Back to the game tonight...I suppose Texans fans should root for the Patriots to create some distance in the AFC South standings between Indianapolis and Houston, but I’m open to discussion about that and any other thoughts about Colts-Patriots as the game unfolds in the space below.Houston Texans News: July 10 www.thetexansfootballauthentic.com , 2018 Houston Texans NewsAndre Johnson excited about Texans’ Deshaun Watson-DeAndre Hopkins passing connection - Houston ChronicleThe Clemson Connection is on board for a great sophomore season.Trick Play: Covington undercover at H-E-B - HoustonTexans.comDid Covington get caught? Watch to find out!NFL NewsPanthers finalize club sale to Tepper; COO resigns - NFL.comThe new owner is in business.Cutler is ‘not looking to do a lot of work right now’ - NFL.comFrom football to reality television...McCown: Jets landed ‘the right guy’ in Sam Darnold - NFL.comThe veteran speaks high praise of the rookie.Houston & Collegiate SportsLuc Mbah a Moute leaves Houston, signs with LA Clippers - The Dream ShakeLuc is heading back to Hollywood.Series Preview #30: Oakland Athletics @ Houston Astros - Crawfish BoxesThe A’s come to town for a series with the Astros.Dash lose on the road against Seattle Reign FC - Dynamo TheoryThe Dash dropped a tough road match to the Reign.