and the outsole was just too

Labi1995
I’ve been running more or less since 1995, when I decided to run Cross Country [url=http://www.joomlas.co.uk/nike-air-max-tavas-c-27/nike-air-max-tavas-womens-c-27_29/]Nike Air Max Tavas Womens[/url] in High School.  I picked up Track almost as an afterthought.  By the time I’d graduated, I [url=http://www.dannywinstanley.co.uk/nike-outdoor-c-42/nike-air-huarache-womens-c-42_79/]Nike Air Huarache Womens[/url]  was a 4:41 miler and ran 17:26 in the 5K (back when those numbers actually meant something). After taking a year off from competitive running, I had a failed attempt to make the XC team at the University of Cincinnati.  I ran semi-consistently during my college years, partially because I was working at one of Cincinnati’s premier running stores (a nice discount on both shoes and race entry fees helps!).  My post-college years were a lot less consistent and by year two of married life, I was 50lbs over my highest competitive weight and very out of shape.  I started getting back to it, dropped 30lbs and change, and, despite some injuries, am back in the 2[url=http://www.hijosdelvacio.es/Nike-Air-Max-1-Mujer-c-1_5.html]Nike Air Max 1 Mujer[/url]0-25mi/wk range.  I’ve gotten to where I can run every day on my lunch break and take my [url=http://www.alainhemet.fr/]www.alainhemet.fr[/url] weekends off, which is very important because it gives me family/chore time back.
It’s worth mentioning [url=http://www.dannywinstanley.co.uk/nike-outdoor-c-42/nike-air-max-1-womens-c-42_83/]Nike Air Max 1 Womens[/url]  that I run exclusively sockless. Racing, training, Winter, Summer, it doesn’t matter.  I have not run with socks on in well over a decade and never plan on doing it again.  More on that later.
I’ve dealt with several injuries over the years, with everything from a tibial stress fracture on my left leg in high school to cuboid/peroneal issues on the same foot at the beginning of this year.  In fact, that last part makes a nice segue to where our review begins.
Skora, as you may know, is a Seattle (formerly Portland)-based company specializing in well-made minimal [url=http://www.dannywinstanley.co.uk/nike-outdoor-c-42/nike-air-max-2017-womens-c-42_103/]Nike Air Max 2017 Womens[/url] shoes primarily for running, though they are marketed for all kinds of training as [url=http://www.pierrerobyr.ch/adidas-superstar-c-13/adidas-superstar-damen-c-13_18/]Adidas Superstar Damen[/url] well due to their lower stack heights, increased ground feel, and durable outsoles.  They offer [url=http://www.dannywinstanley.co.uk/nike-outdoor-c-42/nike-air-max-90-womens-c-42_90/]Nike Air Max 90 Womens[/url] both leather and synthetic uppers on either of two lasts, the R01 and R02.
My first introduction to Skora was the Phase (red shoe in the photo below), built on the R02 last, which relies on its Injection-Blown Rubber (IBR) outsole for the shoe’s only cushioning.  They were comfortable, but the upper was too high-volume, the lacing could never be tight enough, and the outsole was just too thin.  After an hour-long run, I found that I could barely walk the next day.  That was enough for me—I ended up missing nearly two months’ worth of running with Cuboid Syndrome in my left foot.  I still walk around in them from time to time, but they were retired from running [url=http://www.dannywinstanley.co.uk/adidas-nmd-c-1/adidas-nmd-mens-c-1_2/]Adidas NMD Mens[/url] at 200mi.