give in the upper than the Kiger

Labi1995
Each year around [url=http://www.dannywinstanley.co.uk/nike-outdoor-c-42/nike-air-max-90-womens-c-42_90/]Nike Air Max 90 Womens[/url] this time I put up a post containing a collection of Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale links. Basically what I do is spend several hours scouring the web for running-related holiday sales, and aggregate them all into a single post – kind of a one-stop shop for runners looking for discounted shoes and gear. The post is typically very popular, and it benefits me in that I earn a small commission from affiliate referral sales at many of the online retailers [url=http://www.paardreizen.nl/Nike-Air-Max-Zero-Dames-c-52_53.html]Nike Air Max Zero Dames[/url] listed below. You save money, and I get a kickback for alerting you to the sale – it’s a nice win-win, and it helps me to be able to keep doing what I do here on Runblogger.
What follows is a list of deals that I was able to come up with. If you know of any others that I missed, feel free to share links in the comments, we can all benefit! Some are not active until Cyber Monday,[url=http://www.alainhemet.fr/nike-air-max-270-c-16/nike-air-max-270-femme-c-16_17/]Nike Air Max 270 Femme[/url]  and dates are noted where necessary.
In addition to online shopping, I would also encourage you to consider checking out your local running specialty store on Small Business Saturday! I’m sure many will have sales.It hasn’t been that long since I first wrote about the original Nike Zoom Terra Kiger in my June review.  I was pleasantly surprised by the shoe and found it very nice for smoother trails, and even mixed runs as the shoe ran quite well [url=http://www.hijosdelvacio.es/Adidas-ZX-Flux-Mujer-c-57_92.html]Adidas ZX Flux Mujer[/url] on pavement.
Only a short while after my review I started to see rumors that a version 2 of the Kiger was already on its way. Although I’m sure nobody from Nike read my review, it seemed they had read my mind based on what I was hearing regarding updates in version 2. Firmer midsole, more secure upper, better heel stability. Given that these were all things I had pointed out as needing improvement in the first version, I was eager to give the v2 a spin.The [url=http://www.joomlas.co.uk/nike-air-max-90-c-16/nike-air-max-90-mens-c-16_19/]Nike Air Max 90 Mens[/url] Kiger 2 upper and fit is at the top of its class – in my opinion, it’s one of the best uppers on the market today. It provides one of the best, most secure, yet not confining fits that I’ve tried.  They are just super comfortable and yet very secure at the same time.  I wish they would put the engineered mesh style upper on more of their shoes.  It is extremely durable and yet [url=http://www.joomlas.co.uk/]www.joomlas.co.uk[/url] very light and simple.  On the Kiger 2 there are fewer gaps in the the mesh which makes it more durable, and there is less give in the upper than the Kiger
Nike Terra Kiger 2The tongue is slightly less padded than that of the Kiger 1, but actually feels better. The heel collar is also less padded and yet feels just as comfortable.
Nike used their regrind material as overlays mainly in the heel area to increase structure. It works well.  The Kiger 2 [url=http://www.pierrerobyr.ch/adidas-superstar-c-13/adidas-superstar-herren-c-13_19/]Adidas Superstar Herren[/url]feels much more secure laterally in the upper, and many of the problems I had with the heel being unstable in the Kiger 1 are remedied because of this (and changes to the midsole which I will get to below).
Bottom line, the Kiger 2 represents some of the best upper design I’ve seen yet in a shoe, and I’ve tried a lot of shoes. The Kiger 2 is at the top of my list.