might also be quite revolutionary as

Labi1995
Not a very wide or flared heel, which is how I like it. Wide enough to be stable for the high stack, but doesn’t get in the way.
The Ultra 3 runs nearly the same as a [url=http://www.pierrerobyr.ch/adidas-zx-750-c-26/adidas-zx-750-damen-c-26_27/]Adidas ZX 750 Damen[/url] normal shoe except for the noticeably enhanced cushioning.  Gait-wise, I didn’t have to change a thing.  This was a massive surprise on the first run in this shoe!  The shoe also features a very innovative and effective drainage system that really is a big deal in long races when there are multiple stream crossings and/or it is hot (requiring the runner to get wet constantly to stay cool). The only surface on which I [url=http://www.dannywinstanley.co.uk/adidas-zx-850-c-24/adidas-zx-850-womens-c-24_26/]Adidas ZX 850 Womens[/url] felt the [url=http://www.dannywinstanley.co.uk/adidas-nmd-c-1/adidas-nmd-womens-c-1_3/]Adidas NMD Womens[/url] midsole was suboptimal was on super technical terrain when the shoe really flexes torsionally. I’m not sure yet if design could eliminate this issue (I have a few ideas), or if the stack height just won’t allow it.  Either way, I can confidently say it is the best maximal ride on the market.While not as immediately noticeable, the outsole might also be quite revolutionary as well, mainly in how it allows for [url=http://www.hijosdelvacio.es/Nike-Air-Zoom-Mariah-Flyknit-Racer-Mujer-c-1_46.html]Nike Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer Mujer[/url] significant coverage while staying light weight and allowing for a high level of flexibility.  At first look, I was convinced I’d be ripping off sections of the outsole quite quickly, and am usually a fan of full coverage outsoles for that reason, and for the consistency of ride that a full outsole provides.  The Ultra 3 outsole provides the consistency of ride since it is dispersed evenly due to the web/lattice [url=http://www.joomlas.co.uk/nike-air-max-90-c-16/nike-air-max-90-womens-c-16_20/]Nike Air Max 90 Womens[/url] design.  I’m also happy to say it has held up to significant abuse with no sign of de-lamination so far, and I’ve had it on some rough terrain.  In this case, I’d say the added flexibility and weight savings are worth the tradeoff since it seems to be holding up great.The traction is fantastic on anything but ice, snow and mud. This is an issue of softness and high stack since you can’t get the penetration into these surfaces [url=http://www.hijosdelvacio.es/Adidas-Stan-Smith-Mujer-c-57_68.html]Adidas Stan Smith Mujer[/url] since the ground force pressure is dispersed…one of the trade offs when you add cushion.  Overall the lug height is about right, and durability seems on track to last at least 300-400 miles, if not longer, depending on the terrain you run on.