statements since camp began

zhangzk
The 2017-18 NHL season has been one of the most fascinating in recent memory. The Vegas Golden Knights were expected to finish near the bottom of the standings Luke Glendening Jersey , but the exact opposite has happened; the team is a powerhouse in the Western Conference, is nearly unbeatable at home, and has proven itself as one of the best teams in the league. Oddsmakers are even predicting the Golden Knights as Stanley Cup favorites, which is remarkable considering the success - or lack thereof - of past first-year expansion teams like Atlanta, Nashville, Columbus, Minnesota, Ottawa http://www.officialhockeyjetsshop.com/authentic-adidas-jacob-trouba-jersey , and Anaheim. Beyond Vegas, there has been a plethora of interesting stories circulating around the NHL this season. The Western Conference, as usual, is a competitive battleground as is the Metropolitan Division, where a few points separates first place from last place. Meanwhile, the Atlantic Division is comprised of three quality teams - Tampa Bay, Boston, and Toronto - and the rest are utter garbage. While we should take a minute to appreciate how exciting this season has been Artemi Panarin Jersey , it doesn't hurt to look ahead and examine what kind of season we could have in 2018-19. By our estimation, there's going to be several high-profile players to retire and even more to change teams. — Josh Gordon hasn’t reported to Cleveland Browns training camp, but his presence is being felt on the field. Fellow wide receiver Rashard Higgins is wearing Gordon’s gear under his uniform at each practice. “That’s my locker buddy, and I’m wearing his shirts every day,” Higgins said Saturday. “That’s why I feel like I’ve got superpowers when I come out here.” Gordon remains away from the team as part of his treatment for drug and alcohol addictions. An NFL spokesman said the former Pro Bowl wideout has not been suspended. Browns general manager John Dorsey and coach Hue Jackson remain confident that Gordon will return at some point, but no timetable has been set. Cleveland opens its preseason Thursday at the New York Giants. “It will be like Josh never was gone when he comes back,” said Higgins, a third-year pro. “That’s how we’re going to treat things. I feel like the team is a good supporting cast for him Tomas Tatar Jersey , just him knowing that we’re here for him and we’ve got his back, no matter what.” The 27-year-old Gordon has played in only 10 games since leading the NFL with a franchise-record 1,646 yards receiving in 2013. He is in Stage 3 of the league’s substance-abuse program and faces another indefinite ban for any violation. Higgins exchanged texts with his friend one day earlier, saying he is “in good spirits.” They have not discussed football in a conversation since Gordon was placed on the reserve/did not report list on July 23. “We know Josh is handling his business off the field, and when he comes back, he’ll be ready to go,” Higgins said. “We don’t talk about anything on the field. We just talk about: ‘Hey, what’s up bro? How ya’ doin’?’ Just family Chris Tierney Jersey , little things like that.” Gordon resumed posting workout videos on social media Thursday from the University of Florida, but he has not made any statements since camp began. He has missed 43 of the Browns’ last 48 games because of suspensions. Last season, Gordon was reinstated by Commissioner Roger Goodell following a three-month stay in a rehabilitation facility. He played in the final five games — catching 18 passes for 335 yards and a touchdown — after revealing that he had not previously appeared in an NFL game while sober. Miami Dolphins Customized Jerseys