still a pretty lightweight

Labi1995
I first ran in a prototype of the Skechers GoRun 4 on a cold, slushy day earlier this year. I’d heard hints that the shoe was substantially changed from previous versions, but didn’t know much beyond that (I had heard that it was more Kinvara-like than previous versions, no complaints here with that comparison!). Upon opening [url=http://www.hijosdelvacio.es/Nike-Air-Max-90-Mujer-Rosas-c-1_22.html]Nike Air Max 90 Mujer Rosas[/url] the package [url=http://www.lavolailles.fr/]www.lavolailles.fr[/url] when it first arrived, it was clear that this shoe had indeed undergone a top-to-bottom overhaul, and I liked what I saw.
My first run in the shoes convinced me that Skechers had produced something special in the GR4. It was one of those runs where everything just felt right, and I wound up running way faster than I intended to at the outset. I emailed my contacts at Skechers right after that run and told them the shoe was nearly perfect even though it was still an early prototype. They had nailed it. Over the Spring and Summer I ran in several subsequent iterations of the shoe. Changes were not substantial, though there were a few that spurred some debate among wear testers and the design team (more on this below). The finished product is set to be released on November 15, and I’m excited to see how it will be received.
[url=http://www.paardreizen.nl/Nike-Air-Force-1-Heren-c-1_3.html]Nike Air Force 1 Heren[/url] Skechers [url=http://www.dannywinstanley.co.uk/adidas-superstar-c-7/adidas-superstar-womens-c-7_11/]Adidas Superstar Womens[/url] has given me the go-ahead to post a full review, so here goes!Amazon: 10% off running shoes for Prime members - click here to view current selection.
Running Warehouse: Great prices on closeout shoes! View men's and women's selections.
Skechers GoRun 4I first ran in a prototype of the Skechers GoRun 4 on a cold, slushy day earlier this year. I’d heard hints that the shoe was substantially changed from previous versions, but didn’t know much beyond that (I had heard that it was more Kinvara-like than previous versions, no complaints here with that comparison!). Upon opening the package when it first arrived, it was clear that this shoe had indeed undergone a top-to-bottom overhaul, and I liked what I saw.
My first run in the shoes convinced me that Skechers had produced something special in the GR4. It was one of those runs [url=http://www.joomlas.co.uk/nike-air-max-90-c-16/nike-air-max-90-mens-c-16_19/]Nike Air Max 90 Mens[/url] where [url=http://www.paardreizen.nl/Nike-Air-Max-1-Dames-c-7_9.html]Nike Air Max 1 Dames[/url] everything just [url=http://www.joomlas.co.uk/nike-air-max-90-c-16/nike-air-max-90-womens-c-16_20/]Nike Air Max 90 Womens[/url] felt right, and I wound up running way faster than I intended to at the outset. I emailed my contacts at Skechers right after that run and told them the shoe was nearly perfect even though it was still an early prototype. They had nailed it. Over the Spring and Summer I ran in several subsequent iterations of the shoe. Changes were not substantial, though there were a few that spurred some debate among wear testers and the design team (more on this below). The finished product is set to be released on November 15, and I’m excited to see how it will be received.
So what has changed in the GoRun 4? Well, pretty much everything. New upper, new sole – it’s a complete re-design. That being said, fans of previous versions should not be worried that their favorite shoe has been ruined. My take is that the ride retains some [url=http://www.dannywinstanley.co.uk/nike-outdoor-c-42/nike-air-max-1-womens-c-42_83/]Nike Air Max 1 Womens[/url] of the feel [url=http://www.joomlas.co.uk/nike-air-max-90-c-16/nike-air-max-90-womens-black-c-16_17/]Nike Air Max 90 Womens Black[/url] of previous versions, but in a more refined package. It’s a really nice shoe.
The GoRun 4 adds a bit of weight over previous versions, mainly due to a slightly thicker midsole – specs sent to me by Skechers indicate a weight of 7.8oz in men’s size 9. As such, it’s still a pretty lightweight shoe. Midsole thickness is 18mm heel, 14mm forefoot for 4mm drop. The included 3mm forefoot, 7mm heel sockliner adds 4mm to the drop (8mm total), but it is removable and there is a finished footbed underneath.