will typically get a stretching

Labi1995
I’m not in rocker shoes or zero drops or anything like that. Hanging on to my Brooks [url=http://www.djim.fr/Nike-Air-Max-90-Femme-c-1_20.html]Nike Air Max 90 Femme[/url] Adrenaline 13s as long as I can (overpronator with history of posterior tib tendonitis, 10EE women’s, bunion – ow – on R, custom orthotics).
Brooks screwed up the 14s and may have messed up the new 15s too. (I ran [url=http://www.daviddenardi.fr/Nike-Air-Max-Thea-Femme-c-41_43.html]Nike Air Max Thea Femme[/url] in Ariels several models ago, when a trim “upgrade” that caused blisters sent me on a 5 month, 17 shoe quest where I found the Adrenalines, which I LOVE but probably could use more support.)
Always interested in other options, but training hard and can’t spend years retraining myself (at 48) or risking injury from surprise drop changes.
Tried on Hokas, Scotts and others but never could get a decent width. Have men’s Altra pronation control shoes but too flat for me to do much but wear around the house with CorrectToes sometimesI have been running in the Hoka Clifton since the start of this fall. My longest run has been 15 [url=http://www.djim.fr/]www.djim.fr[/url] miles. Prior to this I was having severe calf and foot issues. I second Greg’s comment about nothing less than miraculous. (So now it is a sample of two!)
I now run with relative pain-free strides. The only [url=http://www.hijosdelvacio.es/Adidas-ZX-Flux-Mujer-c-57_92.html]Adidas ZX Flux Mujer[/url] difference I perceive is a sluggish feeling in my upper leg, like it isn’t firing correctly. Not sure if this is just fatigue or the change in shoes. I previously ran in traditional shoes, like New Balance Trail models after failed attempts in more minimal leaning shoes. I am 6 feet tall and weigh about 203 so that may have some “bearing” on my pleasure from the Clifton’s.One thought from back in my clinical days. Have you ever had someone do a sciatic nerve tension test barefoot then again in a shoe with a really tight forefoot (typically dress shoes but I think a tight running shoe could work,too)? After a few foot pumps in the [url=http://www.zebyswiedzial.pl/nike-air-max-90-c-22/nike-air-max-90-damskie-czarne-c-22_23/]Nike Air Max 90 Damskie Czarne[/url] test, people will typically get a stretching type pain in-between their MTPs in the tight shoe. I’ve never seen a study on this but it always made sense that a wider toe box could alleviate this problem  better than cushioning. Thoughts?I′m a forefoot runner and I run in almost everything, from the Nimbus 15 to Mizuno Ferus, 50-70 mpw on trails. I haven′t experienced any forefoot pain due to landing impact or push off [url=http://www.robertrizzo.nl/Nike-Air-Vapormax-Dames-c-38.html]Nike Air Vapormax Dames[/url] forces yet.
But I do get foot and knee pain if the shoe is too narrow. You just can′t strike with the forefoot if it′s too narrow. Toes have to spread out. Maybe people are so used to narrow shoes that they don′t recognise a narrow fitting running shoe. And maybe heelstriking has something to do with foot pain too – I tried it and it felt unspreakably wrong. A heel striker has the wrong posture – leaning back, overstriding, overpronating etc. It′s a pandoras box of biomechanical sins. Hokas are too narrow for me and too soft (Clifton).